1. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal Detail: title, first name, last name.
- Contact Details: telephone number and email address.
- Additional Comments: extra information that you fill out on our online booking form.
- Technical: internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You may provide data by fi lling in forms on our site, on a partner’s site, or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Contact us in person, on our website, over the telephones, by email or by post.
- During the course of face to face consultation.
- Request specific information or marketing be sent to you.
- When you apply for a job vacancy with us.
Information automatically provided
As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the Google Analytics.
3. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your personal data without your knowledge, unless we are required to do so by law.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To verify your identity.
- To help with providing a thorough fully informed consultation.
- To help with offering you the best service or product tailored to your needs and requirements.
- To monitor customer satisfaction.
- Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any given time.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confi dentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
5. COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Health Plus Pharmacy use google analytics in order to learn more about our website visitors’ interaction with our website, including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Via cookies, we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site.
7. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Health Plus Pharmacy takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any questions or comments about:
- If you think that Health Plus Pharmacy has cookies or data about you that you don’t want us to use.
- Personal information that is incorrect.
Please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)29 2056 4038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request.